Organized by the Association of Urban Planners of Serbia and the Republic Geodetic Authority, and under the auspices of the Ministry of Construction, Transport and Infrastructure, the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development and the Serbian Chamber of Engineers, from June 10 to 12, 2021 in Vrnjacka Banja the international scientific-professional conference “Summer School of Urban Planning” was held.
The topics of this year’s gathering are experiences and perspectives of urban planning with a one-stage concept of the plan as basic solution, as well as the role of geospatial data in society – e-Space. The meeting was opened by the President of the Serbian Chamber of Engineers, Marica Mijajlović, the President of the Association of Urban Planners of Serbia, Dr. Aleksandar Jevtić, and the representative of the Republic Geodetic Authority, Darko Vučetić.
Experts of the Republic Geodetic Authority presented several papers on the following topics:
- Conceptual framework and structure of the platform for preparation, coordination and monitoring of the development of spatial and urban planning documents – e-Space
- Geosrbija – integration of registers in action through the risk register and the national register of investment locations
- Modernization of monitoring in the consolidation process
- National infrastructure of geospatial data through the prism of socio-economic analysis – legal and institutional aspect, current and expected benefits for society as a whole
- Attractiveness of land investments in the Republic of Serbia
- Utility cadastre – procedure, types of registration, documents
- Spatial information on informal facilities in the service of risk management and spatial planning
- The procedure of submitting documentation for the legalization of facilities and registration of facilities in a unified procedure
The reaction of the participants after the presentations of the RGA representatives showed that the Republic Geodetic Authority has achieved exceptional results in the field of digitalization, improved the work and reputation of the institution, but also enabled other users to perform their activities better and more efficiently.