Access and use of geodata is available through the application a3.geosrbija.rs. For this purpose, user account can be assigned to: state administration bodies, local government bodies, public companies, legal entities entrusted with the management of geodata and legal entities using data and services within the NSDI and which provide public services on the basis of these geodata.
There are four types of user accounts of the above mentioned authorities, public companies and legal entities: Responsible NSDI stakeholder account, NSDI stakeholder account, Project account and Partner account.
The rights on the account are determined by the analysis of needs based on the submitted request.
User account can have the following additional options regarding public access:
- More application functionalities;
- Possibility to download data between NSDI entities;
- Possibility to publish the themes of the institution;
- Possibility of using specialized themes visible only for this institution;
- The ability of collecting data using the application;
- Possibility of customer support.
The request for the creation of an account shall be submitted to the Republic Geodetic Authority, or the Center for Management of Geospatial Data, to the e-mail address email@example.com or by post to Bulevar vojvode Mišića 39, Belgrade.
An applicant with the request for the creation of an account is obligatory to fill out a questionnaire relating to the name / name and surname, address, registry and tax number, email address and telephone number of the applicant as well as general information about the project being implemented, etc.
The request for creating an account is decided within 15 working days.
- Existence of a signed agreement on the exchange, access and use of geodata;
- Existence of positive decision on the request;
- Existence of the official e-mail address of the institution.
The account is extinguished in the following occasions:
- In case of termination of the agreement on the exchange, access and use of geodata;
- Completion of the project/ The end of the project;